Sunday, June 6, 2010

WTB

This is seriously a great movie! It was really fun looking back at the quotes and laughing so hard. This is one of the few movies I own. For those who haven't seen it, definitely watch it soon. Bill Murray is hilarious in this. Sorry, I couldn't do it yesterday, we were at lagoon all day and then didn't get home until late and I was too tired.


Well, Grandpa George is the winner!! He got it very soon after I posted the first quote. Then Emily was next, then B and Matt, then Amy, then Sue, then Cath, and then Dan! Good job everyone! Alright, take it away Gramps!




3 comments:

Pops said...

HA, WINNER!! YEA! From Medford even. I just turned on Maryanne's computer and saw the posting and read the clue and....there it was...What About Bob. A true Wright classic if there ever is one. I never ever get tired of watching this movie. Such great characters and plots and funny skits. Bob, never going away and Leo's fustrations...Siggy and Bob fakeing Tourette's syndrome....Bob: shit-for-brains! Siggy: Butthead! Bob: dingleberry butt! Siggy: Snotface! Bob: Vulture Vomit! Siggy: Turkey tits! Belch Breath! on and on....love it!!! Anyway...nice choice, Haley.
I will miss your playlist of songs. I'm listening to "I Dreamed a Dream" now. Remarkable!!

Neaners said...

Congrats Uncle G! I did see it many years ago but didn't remember it well enough for the quotes. Have a great week everyone.

Sue said...

I can't believe how fast everybody guessed it! I sent Haley my guess around 5:30am monday morning! I actually thought I had a chance at winning this one! hahaha! Not with this movie against our family! This has got to be in the top 5 of Wright classic movies. I love this movie so much. Bill Murray is the best.