Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday's With Sue

Shrek! One of mine and Cam's favorite kid's movies. The best thing Eddie Murphy has done since, umm, well ever! So this week's was interesting. I heard from people I don't always hear from, and I didn't hear from any of the regulars! Haley got it first, then B, then Amy! No one else guessed! Em and Matt didn't even send me wrong guesses! Way to go Haley! And it was good to hear from B and Amy!

Here is this week's movie quote:

I think I killed the Mistah Mistah lady



4 comments:

Emily said...

Ah, Shrek. I didn't have a clue, not surprising I guess, I didn't really like Shrek. I liked Shrek two quite a bit and then didn't like the third one. I liked the puss in boots, but he wasn't as cute/funny in the third one. I did like the concept of the first one, it just didn't live up to my anticipation.
Good job guys! You totally got me.

B said...

I have another status reducing confession to make. I have Shrek and Bring it On pretty much memorized (Bring It On was not memorized by choice). When I had a hard time falling asleep during high school, I would start watching these movies in my head until I fell asleep, and I knew pretty much every line.

Haley said...

I also like the 2nd one a lot more. I think the only reason I got this one so fast is Marcus and I were bored and we don't own too many movies and we watched this one the week before this SWS was posted. I just got lucky I guess! Because I obviously am not very good at this!

Amy said...

I like Shrek a lot. I think the waffle comment is my very favorite. I say it once in awhile. That's why I got this one. I'm really bad at this game in case you haven't noticed!