Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WTB how did we miss this one?

Nice! Chalk another one up for me! It's been a while. Spanglish rules. It's lame when I hear people talk trash on that movie. They expect a comedy (Adam Sandler) so much and are so disappointed that they totally miss the point.
Here is a Wright Classic that seems to have slipped through the cracks... My appologies if it has been done already, but I really don't think so. Good luck peeps. Facebook me with your guesses.

Person 1: These blow up into funny shapes and all?
Person 2: Well no... unless round is funny.

Wednesday easy clue:
"We figured there was too much happiness here for just the two of us, so we figured the next logical step was to have us a critter."

I wouldn't say there is any 1 giveaway line for this movie, so I will give a few that should do the trick if you've seen it.

-"Nathan needs some Huggies, I'll be out directly. Mind you stay strapped in."

-"Son... you've got a panty on your head..."

-"H.I., you're young and you got your health, what you want with a job?"

-"Say, did you hear about the person of the Polish persuasion who walked into a bar with a big 'ol pile of sh** in his hands and he says, "Look what I almost stepped in"?

-"Well, which is it young fella? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? Mean to say, iffen I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And iffen I drop, I'm a gonna be in motion."

9 comments:

Dan W said...

If this is easy, I must not know this one. Dang! I need to start catching up to the leaders....

Pops said...

Sounds like a funny movie. I just can't put the quotes together and think of what movie it might be.

Haley said...

Haha I beat you two!! That's a real honor. :)

So is Skinny Love your song for the "preying mantis" moves or is it just about Matt in general? Haha.:) Allison likes it and is dancing it to it now.

Matt Wright said...

I've got quite a few Wright guesses, so don't be thinkin I picked something I shouldn't have. Totally a Wright Classic. But, I don't think Dad thinks much of this movie. He might have even walked out of the theater.
I'm glad Allison like Skinny Love. hehe. She's got plenty of skinny love from me!!

Haley said...

I like it too. :) Haha Skinny Love from you!

Matt Wright said...

I love the lyrics to "young folks" by Peter Bjorn and John. Totally mine and B's relationship.

Sue said...

Dad walked out of the theater during this movie!?! I would think he would love this movie!

Amy said...

I actually know it this week!!

Pops said...

I love this movie. I watch it all the time on cable. Best Nick Cage ever. I sure did not walk out of the theater on this one. Loved the kids wreaking the trailer and the motorcycle guy and Goodman character. I only walked out on about three in my life. I should have walked out of that boring Love, eat, pray thing the other night. Good choice, Matthew.