Monday, January 24, 2011

Tremors!


Hehehe, this movie is so awesome. It was one I watched once a week for a while. I can't think of anything clever to say about it because I haven't seen it in years, but Matt was teasing me last week because I knew who the other actor was besides Kevin Bacon (Fred Ward). I have the hardest time taking Kevin Bacon seriously in anything else because to me, he will always be Valentine McKee. I'm tired, just spent 5 hours deep cleaning a house that is about the size of the Phisters. Anyways, enough suspense. Alex won. He got it from the first quote! Then... crickets, until the giveaways. Em got it 4 minutes before Cat! (counting that 4:49 submission), and then Matt and Dan got it later that night. So that is it! Take it away Spoony spoon spoon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Haha- in your face Cat! (Too bad that Alex got it before me, making it a moot point- but still...)
Tremors is one of the best it's-on-tv-and-it's-3-in-the-morning movies that there are. (In fact, I don't think I've ever seen it any other way).
That makes me laugh that you know the other dude B. Heehee, only a hard core Tremor's fan would know such things.

Congrats Alex!