Monday, January 10, 2011

WTB New Movie for the Week

Sorry, Haley, but Yea for me. I won again and beat Haley out just like she did to me a few weeks ago. I love this movie and watch it time and time again. Yes, the Coen Bros are good and make off beat, but interesting movies. Who doesn't like Raising Arizona? Maybe a weirdo or two that doesn't like Nick C. Holly Hunter is the best! Mom and I saw True Grit last week and the Coen boys played it kinda strait, but it was well done and we liked it.

Sorry this posting is rather late, but I have been working long hours and lots of things are going on around here and then i forgot my password for this blog and I am just an old messed up, foggy brain old man. But the this movie of the week that you seek is sweet. Go for it!!!!!

Quote No. 1: Older person: "Hey, let's play a game. It's called "see who can be quiet the longest."
Younger Person: " Cool! My mom loves that game!"

Let's all play and liven up this blog a little. It's dragging. Answer on Facebook messages or E-mail. Playlist coming if I can remember the password and remember how to get the thing posted up. Help, Matt and/or Ems.

Wednesday Quotes: #1. Dug: "I was hiding under your porch because I love you"

#2. Alpha: Now, you must wear the cone of shame.
Dug: [hangs head] I do not like the cone of shame.

#3. Russell: I'm tired! My knee hurts!
Man: Which knee?
Russell: [after a pause] My elbow hurts!

Hahaha hehehe! I love this movie. There are so many funny quotes. I can't stop writing.
Have fun!!
Friday give away quotes:
Beta: Chocolate, I smell chocolate!
Gamma: I'm getting prunes and denture cream! Who are they?
Beta: Oh, man, Master will not be pleased. We better tell him someone took the bird. Right Alpha?
Alpha: No. Soon enough the bird will be ours yet again. Find the scent, my compadres, and you too shall have much rewardings from Master for the toil factor you wage.
Beta: Hey Alpha, I think there's something wrong with your collar. You must have bumped it.
Gamma: Yeah, you voice sounds funny!
Alpha: Beta! Gamma!
Alpha: Mayhaps you desire to - SQUIRREL!
(all of them turn their attention to a nearby tree: slight pause, Gamma whimpers)
Alpha: Mayhaps you desire to challenge the ranking that I have been asigned by my strength and cunning..
Beta: No, no, no. But maybe Dug would. you might wanna ask him.
Alpha: Do not mention Dug to me at this time. His fool's errand will keep him most occupied. Most occupied, indeed. Ha ha ha! Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now?
Beta: Sure, but the second Master finds out you sent Dug out by himself, none ofus will get a treat. (beta and Gamma whine)
Alpha: You are wise my trusted lieutenant.
Have a nice weekend!!! No whining.
Yeah, Emily: If you don't know these quotes, you have never seen the movie. Too bad, fun movie and Scout would like it. It has a short title!

3 comments:

Dan W said...

I just changed the standings section of the page reflecting this week's action. George now has the outright lead! (Sign of the impending Apocalypse? Or just that he has too much time to think while plowing all those runways?)

The clue for this week's seems really familiar! Can't think of it . . . YET.

Dan W said...

Forgot to tell you congrats, George. Congrats!

We saw the Coen's True Grit over the Christmas holiday and also liked it a lot. Next time you all see Alex, get him imitating some LaBoeuf and Tom Chaney lines. He kept us cracked up with some of their lines all the rest of his visit.

Emily said...

I can say with a large degree of certainty that I have never seen this movie.