Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday's With Sue

P's, T's and A's! Can I just say I am very disappointed that Dad and Amy didn't get it. I am going to chalk it up as they have just been too busy or something this last week and a half to give Sunday's With Sue much thought. So, who is the winner? It is B! And she has never even seen the movie! She only knew what it was because apparently Matt quotes the hint quote to her all the time! That is hilarious! We've all seen this movie dozens of times, and the one person in our family who hasn't seen the move, guessed it first! I love it! Em guessed second, then Matt then Cat.

Here is this week's quote from a movie:
Mama always knew how to treat me right. For my 18th birthday, she prepared my favorite meal…tuna fish on white bread with mayonnaise, a Tab, and a couple of Twinkies.

4 comments:

Pops said...

What can I say? Just spaced out on that one. I am chagrined (sp). Give me another chance.

Sue said...

I've only had one guess so far! Here is the Wednesday hint. It's a bit long, but I chose it because it is one of my favorite quotes from any movie ever!

Marie, are you awake? Good. You look so beautiful and peaeful, you almost look dead. I’m glad because there is something that has always been very difficult for me to say. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit. I’ve never been relaxed enough around anyone to be able to say that. You give me confidence in myself. I know we’ve only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days and the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days and the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. An the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it. Anyway, I’ve decided that tomorrow, when the time is right, I’m going to ask you to marry me, if that’s o.k. with you. Just don’t say anything. You’ve made me very happy.

Pops said...

Oh, man! I remember that crazy dialog and can almost see the actor, but am coming up blank. I'll keep trying, but I suck at this

Sue said...

You'll get it dad. Just think about it for awhile. He's one of your favorites. Okay there is a hint!