Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday's With Sue



Ah yes, The Jerk. One of the funniest movies ever. Reading through the quotes got me laughing so hard, I'm going to have to buy this one. The picture is from the very funny "he hates those cans" scene. Matt got it first! He wasn't sure it was from the jerk, but felt the first quote was "hillbilly" sounding. Way to use deductive logic Rarnee! Cat guessed second then Emily. And that was it! I'm trying not to make these too hard!

Here is this weeks quote from a movie:

Person 1: My teacher says real beauty's on the inside.

Person 2: That's just something ugly people say.

11 comments:

Emily said...

This one is KILLING me!

Sue said...

Maybe this Wednesday hint will help then Em.

Hint quote:

What's wrong with me????? I'm getting what I deserve. I'm reaping what I sow!!!!!

Cat said...

Oh, dang. The Wednesday hint is totally making me doubt my first guess, which I felt totally confident was wright. I suck at this!

Matt Wright said...

Cath: I'm sorry but I just laughed SO HARD at your comment!! Especially since I know what your guess was!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cat said...

Matt, how do you know what my guess was?

Matt Wright said...

Oh, I have my ways. If you spend enough time at the computer you can find out just about anything.

Cat said...

That's creepy enough.

Sue said...

Sorry Cat, but I had to tell someone your first guess, so I told Matt. Your first guess made me laugh so hard. So you now know it was wrong, but you must tell me what made you think it was that!

Cat said...

I thought for sure that it was when Kermit & Piggy break up and she's working at a cosmetics counter with Joan Rivers. I am so embarassed, but glad it made you guys laugh.

Sue said...

So you meant the Muppet Movie, not the Muppet Show? Cause your text said Muppet Show. And it made me laugh so hard! I was trying to figure out what Muppet Show episode you thought it was from.

Cat said...

I see. That's too funny. I'm still thinking you guys need to do a telethon for me.