Sunday, April 10, 2011

WTB--Here we go again!

Alright bippers. Here is this week's first clue. It's possible that some will get it from this one... Definitely a memorable movie from the 90s.

Person 1: Do you ever talk to your mom about how things are with Tommy?
Person 2: I don't tell her things.
Person 1: Why not?
Person 2: Because she doesn't look at me like everybody else, and I don't want her to. I don't want her to know.
Person 1: Know what?
Person 2: That I'm a freak.

Some good action from the first quote. Woo hoo!
Here is the Wednesday clue:

Person 1: Are you a good doctor?
Person 2: Well... I used to be. I won an award once. From the Mayor. It had an expensive frame.
Person 1: I'm gonna see you again, right?
Person 2: If that's okay with you.

Alright, an almost giveaway (powerful moment in the film) for early Friday (posting this about 12:45 am). I'll post a dead-on giveaway later in the day if there are still stragglers.

BOY (speaking of his grandmother): She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. She said, when you were little, you and her had a fight, right before your dance recital. You thought she didn't come see you dance. She did. She hid in the back so you wouldn't see. She said you were like an angel. She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a question. She said the answer is: "Every day." What did you ask?
MOTHER: Do... Do I make her proud?

Final clue:

"I see dead people."

Good luck!
Dan

2 comments:

Matt Wright said...

Ok... Sarah McLachlan has the prettiest voice on the planet. Which reminds me, did anyone else hear the moth podcast with the old school funny rap guy who became obsessed with her? haha. Awesome one.

Emily said...

Oh, man I LOVED that one. So funny.