Saturday, April 23, 2011

WTB--New Game Begins Now

Hi all,

I'm excited to have this one be the movie this week. I think most if not all of you will know it and will have liked it. It's fun as well as very thought provoking. Really kind of surprised it hasn't been done yet. And it may be so well known that even this most obscure of the various quotations I found might give it away. The rest of them will very likely generate winning guesses as it's a movie full of very memorable lines. Good luck!

Here is the first clue:

"What are you gonna do? Dice me, slice me, or peel me? There are so many choices."

Wednesday clue going up very late. Sorry!

Person 1: I want to be an explorer, like the Great Magellan.
Person 2: Oh, you're too late! There's nothing left to explore!

Friday early clues (Two lines from the same character but in different scenes):

"If his was more than just a vague ambition, if he was absolutely determined to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him."

"We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented."

Late Friday giveaways!

"Cue the sun!"

Said several times in the film:

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

Cheers,
Dan

1 comment:

Dan W said...

I have been so crazy busy this week that I've stopped and started twice getting a playlist up with some of Lorri's favorite songs. Hope you'll enjoy them even though posted so late! I'm sure you were SICK of Arcade Fire!