Sunday, April 3, 2011

What the be-bop-bippin-bip movie is this?

Yay! I won! It's been a couple of months since I've even had a guess. I've only seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding once, I thought it was pretty funny. I totally remembered the sideburns line. I might have to watch it again.

Here is your first quote for this week. Playlist will come later, I am at work right now and can't get on the playlist website. And hopefully the blog will get fixed soon, I don't like it this way! Call the blog police!
Okay, here is your quote:

"I'm going for fearsome, but I'm just not feeling it. I think I'm coming off as annoying." Good luck peeps!


Here is your Wednesday quote:

"You are a sad, strange, little man. You have my pity. Farewell."


Here is your Friday give away, although it is hardly needed:

"I've crash landed on a strange planet, the impact must have woke me from cyber sleep. Terrain seems a bit, unstable? No read out yet if the air is breathable, and there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere!"

14 comments:

Sue said...

Why oh why do my posts not have paragraph spacing when I do the post from my work computer! I just tried three times to edit it and fix it and it is not working! Em can you fix this one too? Sorry!

Cat said...

There's no new quote, seriously!

Cat said...

Yay, Johnny Cash!

Sue said...

Umm...Cat, the quote is in this posting. It's:

"I'm going for fearsome, but I'm just not feeling it. I think I'm coming off as annoying."

Cat said...

ohhhh, I thought you were announcing a new clue was up with your first message. But it was just the playlist. HeeHee. I was confused.

Sue said...

Nope, new quote comes tomorrow. And yes, yay Johnny Cash. I will say that there is some swearing in this song, so those that don't want to hear that should skip his song. It's hell and damn, so you can decide if you can listen or not.

Cat said...

The whole thing's good. I just let it run while I'm working late and listened to the whole thing! I have never done that before. I never listen to playlists for one reason or another. I've never listened to Dead Can Dance. I remember you've loved them forever. His voice kind of has a Neil Diamond vibe.

Sue said...

Thanks Cat! That means a lot. I have re-descovered my love for Dead Can Dance.

Cat said...

Ha! The B'52s! That was awesome. Mumford & Sons, Talking Heads. All good stuff.

Dan W said...

You don't listen even to MY playlists all the way through, Cat? Shocking! Shame! I've sat through whole Connor lists of yours ... (actually I probably haven't but am trying to up your guilt level).

Oh, and my lists would be more awesome like Sue's if I didn't win the contest so dang often. She has months and months to ponder them in between wins. Ha! Burn!

Cat said...

I really don't, Dan. Not even yours. Not even Matt's. Not even Em's. Reason 1: because I'm usually listening to my own music while I'm on the computer and it's annoying to listen to 2 things at once. Reason 2: my speakers might accidentally get plugged into the microphone hole in my pc at work and I can't for the life of me figure out why I don't have sound anymore. Reason 3: Sometimes I have many blogs open at once and it's annoying to listen to 5 things at once. So believe me, it's nothing personal. And that was a good ZING on Sue! Ha Ha. You could say the same thing of me.

Sue said...

That was a pretty good Dan. But I did not plan this playlist for months and months, it only took about 10 minutes. I just let random songs hit my brain and those are the one's I put on.

Dan W said...

Too fun! Love giving you guys grief. It IS a great list, Sue. You were in the zone, baby!

Pops said...

Even I like your playlist, Sue. good work kid!