Saturday, January 30, 2010

Young Frankenstein

I have to admit I picked this movie to mess with Haley a bit. After the comments of last week, I thought it would be fun to pick it and see if she'd get it. She did, but was not the first. First place goes to pops! Good job dad! He got it after giving me a wrong guess (Happy Gilmore), he retracted it after about a half hour or so and guessed wright. Next was Matt, then Amy, Haley and Dan. Look on the bright side Dan- you weren't second again.

Besides fun to mess with Haley, this is definitely a Wright Classic! I swear- going through all the quotes for this movie (and there were a lot listed!) every single one was a total gimmie. I had to try really hard to find some that were not instantly recognizable as coming from this movie. Then I had to use a favorite for Friday, but there were a lot to chose from ("give me a hand with these bags- I'll take the blond, you take the one with the turban" "Abby someone -Abby who?- Abby Normal" to name a few) . My favorites are the ones that come from Igor. I've quoted this movie A LOT through the years. Good times.

4 comments:

Haley said...

Well at least I finally got it right! I didn't even recognize the first two and then the friday hint I got it but I almost didn't say it because we were just talking about it!

Emily said...

hee hee....

Amy said...

Good choice Em, and funny to mess with Haley a bit. Great movie, lots of great lines!

Sue said...

I can't believe I didn't get this! The Friday hint drove me nuts! Young Frankenstein is the very first DVD I purchased when I got a DVD player.