Saturday, April 10, 2010

WTB: Wayne's World!!!!!!




Wayne's World!!!! One of very few movies that I can quote from start to finish. I watched this probably 4-5 times a year growing up. Mike Myers always looks weird to me with short hair!! So does Dana Carvey. Rob Lowe will always be Benjamin to me, and Alice Cooper has the best cameo. I apologize, I should've switched the Wednesday and Sunday hints and made it a little more challenging, but hey, I'm new at this!! And the winner is....... a tie!!!! Sort of. Here's the deal. Alex, Matt and Em ran into the kitchen to check out the new quote on Sunday night. Alex came sprinting back in after he'd read it and whispered it in my ear. I didn't look at the time. Less than 10 minutes later, I logged into my Facebook and saw that Dan had made a guess!!! At 10:26!!! And it was about 10:35 when I logged on. I asked Alex what time he'd told me, and we couldn't really remember, but it was pretty much at that time! SO! There was a discussion held, and the conclusion that we came to is that Alex is going to be really really busy this week, and won't have time to look up quotes and all that stuff, so he wants the playlist, a point for both him and Dan, but Dan can pick the movie and do the quotes this week. How does that sound? Fair? Does anyone have any objections? I'm so sorry I screwed this up so badly. It's a good thing I don't ever win!! So Dan and Alex won, and Matt got it later Sunday night, and not a peep from anyone else, although Emily knows she knows it. And I know Sue knows it. Thanks for letting me play guys!!

No comments: