Monday, September 29, 2008

Pops finished "Twilight"

Now that was a wierd story. Now what? Does Bella get bitten by that 100 year old high school Vampire? Boy, he would be a great football player for the H.S. team of Forks, WA. I can't get my head around kissing cold lips. Might as well go out with a turkey or a reptile. Do I understand right, that to kill a vampire you have to tear him up and burn him? Gross! Meyer is a good story teller. Very interesting reading and keeps you going as things get progressively more insane and wierd. Good though! I liked it. Im down for the next volume.

5 comments:

Emily said...

You aren't going to get me to tell you whether he bites her or not.
I too have a hard time thinking the freezing-ness and the hardness would be ok. He is a nice guy though. Love how she makes her vampires have morals and how they try to be good. I really like Carlise. There is a great element that comes up in the next volume that I think you'll like.
Have fun.

Emily said...

Oh and yes, vampires must be torn up into tiny pieces and burned in Steph's world (to die).

Matt Wright said...

HA HA HA HA!!!!

"Progressively insane and weird"
-George G. Wright

Emily said...

"a turkey" haha

Haley said...

I think you will really like them grandpa! She really is a great storyteller and they are fun to read. She is very witty and funny. I think you will enjoy the rest of them.