Friday, September 26, 2008

Top 5 famous people you may be surprised I like

Most of you know that I pretty much dislike most famous people. I think most of them are overrated, over-paid, not as talented as people think they are, and I think most of them would be absolutely dreadful to meet in person. There are however, a lot of them that I do like. This is a list of 5 famous people it will probably surprise you that I like.

5-Al Roker
4-Kathy Lee Gifford
3-Dwayne Johnson "The Rock"
2-Kathy Griffin
1-Donny and Marie Osmond

Surprised? The Kathy Griffin one may not be all that surprising. Her life on the D-List was a very pleasent surprise when I discovered it over the summer. I always thought she was kind of funny, but that show totally cracks me and Cam up. And I don't like The Rock because of his wrestling career, never watched him wrestle. But he can be really funny. If you haven't seen the movie Be Cool, you have to see it. He is the best in it.

5 comments:

Cat said...

Kathy Lee Gifford?? The woman is bats.

Sue said...

I know! She fascinates me and cracks me up!

Pops said...

I always thought she was pretty neat and I used to like her husband being a ball player and all that until he cheated on her the piss-ant.

Sue said...

I have to say, one of the reasons I like her is the dignified way she handled the cheating husband thing. That is a tough thing to deal with. I know from experience, (not Cam of course, the other one.) I guess my heart goes out to those women who have to deal with it on such a public level.

I can't believe nobody has given me crap about Donny and Marie!

Emily said...

Uh, excuse me, I haven't had my say.

I am thinking of my 5 people first.