Saturday, October 18, 2008

Harry Potter - 3, 4, and 5!

Ok, so I might be behind in my reviews but I am certainly not behind in my Harry Pot Pot reading! Yes, I finished the 5th one last night. Once I hit the last 3 chapters I couldn't put it down! I am really enjoying them so far. There really isn't much I can say because I don't want to give anything away. I really like them and I think they are so interesting and not nerdy at all. I still love all the Weasley's, they are so great. The twins are a crack-up. Professor Umbridge is the devil. Really the only complaint I had in the 5th one is that Hagrid was kind of weird and you didn't know why. I was finally relieved when I found out why because I didn't want him to stay like that. I am also glad that a certain Headmaster is back and that he and Harry "made up." I am also glad that Harry finally finds out the whole truth about the mystery that he is. I am excited for the 6th one!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hooray for not being nerdy!

Haley, you are a Pot Pot/Fro Bagg star.
Wasn't Umbridge a great character? I mean in a hateful way, just yes- the devil. She was great in the movie, but wasn't toad-like, which was a disappointment.
The Harry/Dumbledore scene was great at the end. Poor Harry, he was so angry that whole book.
I was also very worried about Hagrid, I could not imagine what was up with him. Didn't you know because of the movie though?
Five is a great book. I love "the rebellion" that's not giving too much away is it? I just think it was really cool.

The 6th book is going to rock your world, and don't be so sure you know "the whole truth about the mystery that he is"............

Haley said...

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't get too comfortable! I haven't seen the movie in years and I don't remember hardly anything from it. I am going to watch it soon. I am excited for the sixth!

Emily said...

Let me know before you start the 7th-- I want to get some predictions from you on what you think is going to happen. I had lots of guesses and some were right, and some wrong. But it's fun to come up with a few theories before finding out the truth.

Maybe we will have to do that on facebook.