Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Emily wanted me to post after I finished reading the sixth Harry Potter. I finished it last night and have to say, I'm pretty shocked. There were a lot of things that I was not expecting, but also things that I could kind of see coming for a while, just becuase of fore-shadowing and all that. I really enjoyed this one and I think I like the books more and more as I go. They are getting more complicated and mysterious and I like that. I also like how in this book, there were a lot of mysteries but she didn't make them too easy to figure out. I thought that was cool. It is hard to talk about these with Sue out there reading these because I don't want to give anything away. I have no idea what will happen in the seventh but Em wanted me to give her a few of my guesses so I think I will do that by other communication means!

1 comment:

Emily said...

See you on facebook.