Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday's With Sue



This one was harder for you guys than I thought it would be! No one guessed until I put the second quote up. And 3 people thought the first quote was a John Candy line from P's T's and A's. That was fun! Catherine and Dad both guessed Talladega Nights. Which was an excellenet guess! Dad changed his guess to Meet the Parents. Which is fine by the way, I don't care if you make multiple guesses. Just let me know what the final answer is.

Last week's winner was Emily again. She was the first to guess Meet the Parents. Then Matt, then Haley, then Amy, then Dad. Congratulations again Em!

This week's quote is another movie:

Maybe you could kiss me on the veranda.
No, on the lips would be fine.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah yeah!

Matt Wright said...

Good job Em. Amy said you won because you are on this blog the most out of all of us. (part of the reason for that, I'm sure, is because you have to fix all of our dumb mistakes)
Ok, this one is driving me nuts... I can even HEAR the girl saying it! I will get it soon.

Emily said...

Uh, I didn't get it until like Thursday.
But I am on here a lot.

Sue said...

Hee, hee, this is so fun! I would much rather be on my end of Sunday's with Sue than your guys end!

Sue said...

Alright, the debate is over, so I'm now posting Wednesday's hint. I've heard from some of you, but not everyone...Dad, Cat, Amy. You should get it from this second quote:

In a way, all of us have an El Guapo to face someday. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us...El Guapo is a big dangerous guy who wants to kill us.