Thursday, October 2, 2008

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - 4 Stars

So I finished the Chamber of Secrets even faster than the first one. I loved it! Even though I already knew the ending, I still was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was going to happen! I really enjoyed it. I am starting to really love the characters and the story. I am now reading the third one and also enjoying it. Marcus said that his favorite book was the fourth one which is my favorite movie so I am really excited to read that one. To let you know how much I enjoy the characters, I had a dream the other night that I was at the Weasley's house just hanging out! I really love the Weasley's, they are just so funny. Anyway, I thought this was another 4 stars. I hope Sue is enjoying them so far! I really like them more that I thought I would. I don't really know what else to say. I loved the mystery with Tom Riddle's diary and also the whole thing with Moaning Myrtle. I'm not going to say anymore but I thought all that was cool! So call me a nerd if you want, but I am now a full-fledged Harry Pot Pot Fan!

3 comments:

Emily said...

NERD!!!
Just kidding, if you are a nerd I am uber-nerd. The 4th movie was my favorite of the movies too. I think being disappointed with the 3rd so much made me not expect much and was therefore pleasantly surprised. The 5th movie was good too (the books take quite a drastic plunge into being darker with the fifth installment if you noticed).
When you get to the 6th, you are going to throttle Marcus for not reading it yet.

Haley said...

Haha! He keeps saying all the time that he wants to finish, he is currently slowly trudging through New Moon so I'm sure he will get to it soon. I might get to them before him, at the rate I am going!

Sue said...

Haley, I finally finished the second one and posted my review on my blog. You should check it out.